#NewsNuggets: Christmas Edition
by Kyle Boreing | December 22, 2017 2:00 PM
Gospel Music Happenings
- Bluegrass soloist Christian Davis recently signed with Turnberry Records and Management Team, a division of The Bluegrass Standard Magazine.
- The LeFevre Quartet announced their scheduling will now be handled by the Dominion Agency.
- The Nelons visited Washington, DC where they performed during the annual live nativity presented by the organization Faith & Action. They also attended the annual White House Christmas Party.
David Bruce Murray has put together a special playlist of some of our favorite Christmas music. Listen below to MusicScribe’s Christmas List, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
- Ohio-based concert promoter Gil Conley passed away Wednesday, December 20.
Please let us know if any significant upcoming releases are missing from this list. Note, the dates listed here are distribution dates when music will officially be available through retail and/or large online outlets. Some titles may be available sooner direct from the artists.
January 9 – Chonda Pierce – Chonda Pierce Presents Stand-Up For Families (DVD)
January 23 – Johnny Minick & The Stewart Brothers – self-titled (CD)
January 23 – Dr. David Jeremiah – When Christ Appears (Hard Cover Book)
January 26 – Ernie Haase & Signature Sound – Clear Skies (CD)
January 26 – Gaither Vocal Band, The Gatlin Brothers, & The Oak Ridge Boys – Country Roots And Gospel Favorites (CD/DVD)
February 23 – Guy Penrod – Blessed Assurance (CD)
- February 23 – Glen Campbell – Amazing Grace: 14 Hymns and Gospel Favorites (CD)
- March 9 – Various Artists – Fanny Crosby: Newly Discovered Hymns & Songs
- March 16 – The Oak Ridge Boys – 17th Avenue Revival (CD)
Source URL: https://blog.musicscribe.com/2017/12/newsnuggets-christmas-edition/
Copyright ©2022 MusicScribe unless otherwise noted.