First Look: Aaron McCune with Dailey & Vincent

First Look: Aaron McCune with Dailey & Vincent

Here’s a first look at Dailey & Vincent with their new bass singer, former Gold City and Palmetto State Quartet bass singer Aaron McCune. This performance happened September 18 in Denton, NC.

Category Streaming Video

<p>David Bruce Murray is a church music director in Ellenboro, NC. He is the author of Murray’s Encyclopedia Of Southern Gospel Music and the owner of both SGHistory.com and MusicScribe.com. David plays piano for Southern Sounds Quartet and the Foothills Community Choir.</p>

1. anthony
    Reply September 22, 19:51 #1 anthony

Good Sangin’

2. QwertyJuan
    Reply September 22, 20:50 #2 QwertyJuan

What happened to Christian Davis?

• James Colville
      Reply October 07, 17:51 James Colville

Christian Davis moved onto a solo carrier. See his web site for details. I found out that he had left when we were at the D&V concert at The State Theater in Falls Church Va on October 2nd. I was able to ask Jamie Daily about it and he said that Christian wanted to move along. That is all he said. There is a great new release here:

We heard Aaron with them at the concert. He did great! Looking forward to group getting their harmony honed in with Aaron!

Please be in prayer for both Christian and D&V.
      James Colville
      Yacolt, Washington

3. Harry Spring
    Reply June 11, 22:18 #3 Harry Spring

I like both of them. Aaron is terrific and not hard to look at either! Fortunately this show is not afraid of showcasing other singers and musicians on their show. (D&V) My saturday nights always include most all of RFD-TV shows.

4. unabiker
    Reply December 11, 17:24 #4 unabiker

Just got RFD and was fortunate enough to be tuned in 12/316 and watch Aaron covering K.K. 70’s tune Why Me Lord…wish I could have taped it . I have looked on Youtube hoping someone posted it.

• Carolyn Carver
      Reply November 04, 22:04 Carolyn Carver

I just saw the re-run of this tonite (11-4) Absolutely OUTSTANDING. I am trying to find it on CD. Just beautifui.

5. Virginia Gharky
    Reply July 15, 22:13 #5 Virginia Gharky

I watch Dailey and Vincent weekly specifically to hear Aaron McCune’s rich and deep voice. When he doesn’t sing I am ticked, especially when he is replaced by Christian Davis. Please give Aaron more solos. I am not really interested in the show when Aaron is not on. Thank you.

6. Debby Hood
    Reply August 19, 21:38 #6 Debby Hood

Aaron is great!

7. jane
    Reply August 31, 11:00 #7 jane

where is aaron now?

8. Timothy Lenhart
    Reply November 05, 07:36 #8 Timothy Lenhart

Went to a local Daily and Vincent concert in Frederick Maryland not only to see the group but especially Aaron. That young fella can sing and knocks what ever he sings out of the park. I was happy at the concert to see the microphone in his hand more often by himself.
    Suggestion on your concerts? More Bluegrass songs, it’s what your best at brothers.