First Look: Aaron McCune with Dailey & Vincent

First Look: Aaron McCune with Dailey & Vincent

Here’s a first look at Dailey & Vincent with their new bass singer, former Gold City and Palmetto State Quartet bass singer Aaron McCune. This performance happened September 18 in Denton, NC.

Category Streaming Video

1. anthony
    Reply September 22, 19:51 #1 anthony

Good Sangin’

2. QwertyJuan
    Reply September 22, 20:50 #2 QwertyJuan

What happened to Christian Davis?

• James Colville
      Reply October 07, 17:51 James Colville

Christian Davis moved onto a solo carrier. See his web site for details. I found out that he had left when we were at the D&V concert at The State Theater in Falls Church Va on October 2nd. I was able to ask Jamie Daily about it and he said that Christian wanted to move along. That is all he said. There is a great new release here:

We heard Aaron with them at the concert. He did great! Looking forward to group getting their harmony honed in with Aaron!

Please be in prayer for both Christian and D&V.
      James Colville
      Yacolt, Washington

3. Harry Spring
    Reply June 11, 22:18 #3 Harry Spring

I like both of them. Aaron is terrific and not hard to look at either! Fortunately this show is not afraid of showcasing other singers and musicians on their show. (D&V) My saturday nights always include most all of RFD-TV shows.

4. unabiker
    Reply December 11, 17:24 #4 unabiker

Just got RFD and was fortunate enough to be tuned in 12/316 and watch Aaron covering K.K. 70’s tune Why Me Lord…wish I could have taped it . I have looked on Youtube hoping someone posted it.

5. Virginia Gharky
    Reply July 15, 22:13 #5 Virginia Gharky

I watch Dailey and Vincent weekly specifically to hear Aaron McCune’s rich and deep voice. When he doesn’t sing I am ticked, especially when he is replaced by Christian Davis. Please give Aaron more solos. I am not really interested in the show when Aaron is not on. Thank you.