First Look: Aaron McCune with Dailey & Vincent

First Look: Aaron McCune with Dailey & Vincent

Here’s a first look at Dailey & Vincent with their new bass singer, former Gold City and Palmetto State Quartet bass singer Aaron McCune. This performance happened September 18 in Denton, NC.

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c10/h10/mnt/141983/domains/blog.musicscribe.com/html/wp-content/themes/multimag-theme/includes/single/post-tags-categories.php on line 7
Category Streaming Video

1. Reply September 22, 19:51 #1 anthony

Good Sangin’

2. Reply September 22, 20:50 #2 QwertyJuan

What happened to Christian Davis?

• Reply October 07, 17:51 James Colville

Christian Davis moved onto a solo carrier. See his web site for details. I found out that he had left when we were at the D&V concert at The State Theater in Falls Church Va on October 2nd. I was able to ask Jamie Daily about it and he said that Christian wanted to move along. That is all he said. There is a great new release here:

We heard Aaron with them at the concert. He did great! Looking forward to group getting their harmony honed in with Aaron!

Please be in prayer for both Christian and D&V.
      James Colville
      Yacolt, Washington

3. Reply June 11, 22:18 #3 Harry Spring

I like both of them. Aaron is terrific and not hard to look at either! Fortunately this show is not afraid of showcasing other singers and musicians on their show. (D&V) My saturday nights always include most all of RFD-TV shows.

4. Reply December 11, 17:24 #4 unabiker

Just got RFD and was fortunate enough to be tuned in 12/316 and watch Aaron covering K.K. 70’s tune Why Me Lord…wish I could have taped it . I have looked on Youtube hoping someone posted it.

• Reply November 04, 22:04 Carolyn Carver

I just saw the re-run of this tonite (11-4) Absolutely OUTSTANDING. I am trying to find it on CD. Just beautifui.

5. Reply July 15, 22:13 #5 Virginia Gharky

I watch Dailey and Vincent weekly specifically to hear Aaron McCune’s rich and deep voice. When he doesn’t sing I am ticked, especially when he is replaced by Christian Davis. Please give Aaron more solos. I am not really interested in the show when Aaron is not on. Thank you.

6. Reply August 19, 21:38 #6 Debby Hood

Aaron is great!

7. Reply August 31, 11:00 #7 jane

where is aaron now?

8. Reply November 05, 07:36 #8 Timothy Lenhart

Went to a local Daily and Vincent concert in Frederick Maryland not only to see the group but especially Aaron. That young fella can sing and knocks what ever he sings out of the park. I was happy at the concert to see the microphone in his hand more often by himself.
    Suggestion on your concerts? More Bluegrass songs, it’s what your best at brothers.

9. Reply December 06, 10:34 #9 Judi D

just love Aarons bass, (not that I don’t love all of you, you’re all great) , but have been trying to remember what gospel quartet he used to sing with? Cant wait to see you all in Stuart next year!!!!!!!

• Reply April 04, 20:59 Chris Dale

He sang with the Anchormen and Gold City quartet. His bass has such rich tone and a pleasant resonance that really gives him a clean sound not found in lots of more coarse sounding voices.

10. Reply April 15, 19:27 #10 Jane

I love listening to Aaron!

11. Reply June 14, 12:06 #11 Tom

I love to hear Aaron’s rich, deep, all-out-for-America voice … and when he sang “The Fightin Side of Me” at the Grand Ol Opry, he absolutely, positively, unequivocally brought the house down. What a performance! What a bass! Keep Aaron in the spotlight.

12. Reply June 25, 13:30 #12 Shirley J. Ritzman

I’m in my 80’s and I have sung with choirs and other groups all my life . I have NEVER heard deep,rich,smooth voice as Aaron McCune.I can’t miss Sat. night show.

13. Reply October 27, 22:06 #13 Dee

My husband and I saw Aaaron when he was with both the Anchormen and Palmetto State Quartet in Manson, Iowa. at the same church. He always seemed so humble!! Just loved loved loved his voice…still do. Never miss watching RFD on Saturday nights.

14. Reply December 07, 13:04 #14 JoAnn

You are great.

Where is Erin McCune from? He is a keeper.

15. Reply April 13, 22:34 #15 Linda Goff

Love Dailey and Vincent! Especially look forward to Aaron Lee McCune singing his voice is wonderful!